Hi guys, this post is about Allen + Roth Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Steel Double Curtain Rod ( Antique Bronze Curtain Rod #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 900 x 900. It's file size is just 70 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Antique Bronze Curtain Rod.
10 photos of Allen + Roth Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Steel Double Curtain Rod ( Antique Bronze Curtain Rod #2)
Meaning of Allen + Roth Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Steel Double Curtain Rod
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Darkdark (därk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- having very little or no light: a dark room.
- radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light: a dark color.
- approaching black in hue: a dark brown.
- not pale or fair;
swarthy: a dark complexion.
dark-colored: dark eyebrows.
- having brunette hair: She's dark but her children are blond.
- (of coffee) containing only a small amount of milk or cream.
dismal: the dark days of World War II.
frowning: a dark expression.
wicked: a dark plot.
- destitute of knowledge or culture;
- hard to understand;
- (of a theater) offering no performances;
closed: The theaters in this town are dark on Sundays.
- (of an l- sound) having back-vowel resonance;
situated after a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. clear (def. 24a).
- (of a speech sound) of dull quality;
- keep dark, to keep as a secret;
conceal: They kept their political activities dark.
- the absence of light;
darkness: I can't see well in the dark.
nightfall: Please come home before dark.
- a dark place.
- a dark color.
- in the dark:
- in ignorance;
uninformed: He was in the dark about their plans for the evening.
- in secrecy;
- to make dark;
- [Obs.]to grow dark;
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
If you want a vintage style or setting that is sophisticated, you need to use a bed that's a view texture digging motifs both digging straightforward or intricate, tradition and sculpture make the traditional look fuller and satisfied etnic, if you'd like the luxuries make use of a location slumber using a structure or a substantial cover, with extra cloth class adds warmth and luxury within your space,
Straightforward sleep may be used for a space in a modern style, it looks that reveal a dynamic effect of the design have been sent applications for, the design that may be the recent tendency is the routine of contemporary art that sees contemporary style makes an equivalent modern for you affect your bedroom which minimalist style. The rooms, nevertheless, must adjust inside the property in general to the places.
If your house area space is bound, for example flats, as the requirements and capability of one's material a lot, and while you type a useful but requires a lot of place. You can apply with drawers to the Antique Bronze Curtain Rod - drawer, of course you need to be smart in most opportunities you're able to utilize right near the left or facing class, previously suitable so unimpressed thin and does not violate the principles of your action as well as area.