The image of Claes Oldenburg Floor Cone was published at September 17, 2017 at 7:03 am. This post is published at the Floor category. Claes Oldenburg Floor Cone is tagged with Claes Oldenburg Floor Cone, Claes, Oldenburg, Floor, Cone..
College Language Association.
OldenburgOl•den•burg (ōl′dən bûrg′; for 2, 3 also Ger. ōl′dən bŏŏrk′),USA pronunciation n.
Claes (Thu•re) (klous tŏŏr′ə),USA pronunciation born 1929, U.S. sculptor, born in Sweden.
- a former state in NW Germany, now part of Lower Saxony.
- a city in Lower Saxony in NW Germany: former capital of Oldenburg. 140,200.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Conecone (kōn),USA pronunciation n., v., coned, con•ing.
- a solid whose surface is generated by a line passing through a fixed point and a fixed plane curve not containing the point, consisting of two equal sections joined at a vertex.
- a plane surface resembling the cross section of a solid cone.
- anything shaped like a cone: sawdust piled up in a great cone; the cone of a volcano.
- See ice-cream cone.
- the more or less conical multiple fruit of the pine, fir, etc., consisting of overlapping or valvate scales bearing naked ovules or seeds;
- a similar fruit, as in cycads or club mosses.
- one of the cone-shaped cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to color and intensity of light. Cf. rod (def. 17).
- one of a series of cone-shaped markers placed along a road, as around an area of highway construction, esp. to exclude or divert motor vehicles.
- (in a taper thread screw or bevel gear) an imaginary cone or frustum of a cone concentric to the axis and defining the pitch surface or one of the extremities of the threads or teeth.
- See pyrometric cone.
- to shape like a cone or a segment of a cone.
Claes Oldenburg Floor Cone have 8 pictures including Claes Oldenburg. Floor Cone, Stock Photo - Visitors Stand Next To The Work \, Floor Cone | By Afagen Floor Cone | By Afagen, Claes Oldenburg Sitting On 'Floor Cone,' 404 East 14th Street, New York, Soft Sculpture, Floor Cake, MoMA Gallery, Detail - Filling Inside Cake, Claes Oldenburg, Floor Burger, 1962. Below are the attachments:
If you'd like a vintage model or atmosphere that's classy, you should use a mattress that has a view consistency digging motifs sometimes making basic or challenging, tradition and sculpture create the traditional look heavier and impressed etnic, if you would like the luxuries you could utilize a place rest using a sample or perhaps a superior canopy, with extra textile program adds temperature and luxury in your place,
Straightforward bed can be used for a space in today's style, it seems that replicate a impact of the form had been requested, the design which may be the recent trend could be the routine of contemporary art that sees modern style makes an equivalent contemporary for you connect with your room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, however, must adapt within the house in general to the places.
If your household area space is bound, while you type, and for example apartments, whilst the desires and capability of one's material alot a functional but requires a lot of room. You can affect the Claes Oldenburg Floor Cone - cabinet, of course you should be wise in most opportunities you're able to utilize right next to the left or in front of class, does not break the rules of your action along with space and presently appropriate so unimpressed narrow.