Hi there, this photo is about Attractive Definition Of Cabinet Photo Gallery #2 File:President Nixon With His First Term Cabinet.jpg. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2797 x 1908. It's file size is just 451 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Definition Of Cabinet.
7 images of Attractive Definition Of Cabinet Photo Gallery #2 File:President Nixon With His First Term Cabinet.jpg
Essence of Attractive Definition Of Cabinet Photo Gallery #2 File:President Nixon With His First Term Cabinet.jpg
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Photopho•to (fō′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
- [Informal.]See photo finish.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Termterm (tûrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a word or group of words designating something, esp. in a particular field, as atom in physics, quietism in theology, adze in carpentry, or district leader in politics.
- any word or group of words considered as a member of a construction or utterance.
- the time or period through which something lasts.
- a period of time to which limits have been set: elected for a term of four years.
- one of two or more divisions of a school year, during which instruction is regularly provided.
- an appointed or set time or date, as for the payment of rent, interest, wages, etc.
- conditions with regard to payment, price, charge, rates, wages, etc.: reasonable terms.
- conditions or stipulations limiting what is proposed to be granted or done: the terms of a treaty.
- footing or standing;
relations: on good terms with someone.
- [Obs.]state, situation, or circumstances.
- [Algebra, Arith.]
- each of the members of which an expression, a series of quantities, or the like, is composed, as one of two or more parts of an algebraic expression.
- a mathematical expression of the form axp, axpyq, etc., where a, p, and q are numbers and x and y are variables.
- the subject or predicate of a categorical proposition.
- the word or expression denoting the subject or predicate of a categorical proposition.
- Also called terminus. a figure, esp. of Terminus, in the form of a herm, used by the ancient Romans as a boundary marker;
- an estate or interest in land or the like, to be enjoyed for a fixed period.
- the duration of an estate.
- each of the periods during which certain courts of law hold their sessions.
- completion of pregnancy;
- end, conclusion, or termination.
- boundary or limit.
- bring to terms, to force to agree to stated demands or conditions;
bring into submission: After a long struggle, we brought them to terms.
- come to terms:
- to reach an agreement;
make an arrangement: to come to terms with a creditor.
- to become resigned or accustomed: to come to terms with one's life.
- eat one's terms, to study for the bar;
be a law student.
- in terms of, with regard to;
concerning: The book offers nothing in terms of a satisfactory conclusion.
- to apply a particular term or name to;
We would prefer to speak about some tips on wood floor colors before referring to Definition Of Cabinet. Dark and black hues really are a common decision for painters' studios, contemporary interiors and elegant. Contaminated in the event you desire a classic look classic brown color or pure wood which will be perfect. Color level and daring (numerous shades-of crimson: maple and ash Jatoba or stained within the same coloring) that is ideal for commercial interiors, workplaces and other substantial places where a floor becomes a key section of the decoration.
Brown, hot silver and crimson timber hues could make your area cozy. Floor that is dull and white can make your place spacious. When the ability to hide scratches and a small reduction are a must opt for natural colored timber floor in matt finish. Understand that the hues should enhance distinction and one another. The floor can't have similar shades as furniture and surfaces.
While the Definition Of Cabinet photos and virtual place planner can provide of what the final consequence may be a broad concept, there is no better approach to determine the colour of the floor as opposed to considering the test location in sun light.