Extendable Curtain Pole have 7 pictures including Extendable Curtain Pole #1 Extending Curtain Pole Memsaheb Net, Extendable Curtain Pole Ideas #2 CORDED Extendable Curtain Pole ., 305286-265032-265033-305295-ORB-BLACK-NICKEL-CURTAIN-, Extendable Curtain Pole #4 White Extendable Curtain Pole With Ball Finial 1.7 - 3m, White 55-120CM Spring Loaded Extending Shower Curtain Pole Telescopic Net Voile Tension Curtain Rail, Charming Extendable Curtain Pole #6 Brushed Chrome Extendable Curtain Pole With Barrel Finial 1.2 - 2.1m, 320602-320603-Beaded-Gem--Black-Nickel-Curtain-Pole. Following are the pictures:
Extendable Curtain Pole was uploaded on October 24, 2017 at 1:12 am. This post is posted in the Curtain category. Extendable Curtain Pole is tagged with Extendable Curtain Pole, Extendable, Curtain, Pole..Your house often has a unique character. Also with cottages or the cottage are located in the united kingdom. Do not want to modify the structure of the building is an excessive amount of, Extendable Curtain Pole models and standard cottage compete.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to mimic the cottage's design, Alex Saint decided to construct an additional home layout which will decrease the entire lodge's architectural change and keep the smoothness of the household.
Never questioned stunning, an outcome! To be able to keep up with the character of a building, the designer Alex Saint of Home Architecture putting a kitchen design in addition to the main building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, great britain may be the building in question.
Essence of Extendable Curtain Pole
Extendableex•tend (ik stend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to stretch out;
draw out to the full length: He extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
- to stretch, draw, or arrange in a given direction, or so as to reach a particular point, as a cord, wall, or line of troops.
- to stretch forth or hold out, as the arm or hand: to extend one's hand in greeting.
- to place at full length, esp. horizontally, as the body or limbs.
- to increase the length or duration of;
prolong: to extend a visit.
- to stretch out in various or all directions;
spread out in area: A huge tent was extended over the field.
- to enlarge the scope of, or make more comprehensive, as operations, influence, or meaning: The European powers extended their authority in Asia.
- to provide as an offer or grant;
give: to extend aid to needy scholars.
- [Finance.]to postpone (the payment of a debt) beyond the time originally agreed upon.
- to increase the bulk or volume of, esp. by adding an inexpensive or plentiful substance.
- [Bookkeeping.]to transfer (figures) from one column to another.
- [Brit.]to assess or value.
- to make a seizure or levy upon, as land, by a writ of extent.
- [Manège.]to bring (a horse) into an extended attitude.
- to exert (oneself ) to an unusual degree.
- [Archaic.]to exaggerate.
- [Obs.]to take by seizure.
ex•tend′i•ble, ex•tend′a•ble, adj.
- to be or become extended;
stretch out in length, duration, or in various or all directions.
- to reach, as to a particular point.
- to increase in length, area, scope, etc.
- [Manège.](of a horse) to come into an extended attitude.
ex•tend′i•bil′i•ty, ex•tend′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Polepole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.