Hello guys, this post is about Score Top And Bottom Edges Of Chair Rail (good How To Remove A Chair Rail #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1178 x 884. It's file size is just 81 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: How To Remove A Chair Rail.
Context of Score Top And Bottom Edges Of Chair Rail
Scorescore (skôr, skōr),USA pronunciation n., pl. scores, score for 11, v., scored, scor•ing.
- the record of points or strokes made by the competitors in a game or match.
- the total points or strokes made by one side, individual, play, game, etc.
- an act or instance of making or earning a point or points.
- [Educ., Psychol.]the performance of an individual or sometimes of a group on an examination or test, expressed by a number, letter, or other symbol.
- a notch, scratch, or incision;
a stroke or line.
- a notch or mark for keeping an account or record.
- a reckoning or account so kept;
- any account showing indebtedness.
- an amount recorded as due.
- a line drawn as a boundary, the starting point of a race, a goal line, etc.
- a group or set of 20: about a score of years ago.
- scores, a great many: Scores of people were at the dance.
- a reason, ground, or cause: to complain on the score of low pay.
- the basic facts, point of progress, etc., regarding a situation: What's the score on Saturday's picnic?
- a successful move, remark, etc.
- a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
- the music itself.
- the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.
- a success in finding a willing sexual partner;
- a purchase or acquisition of illicit drugs, as heroin or cocaine.
- a single payoff obtained through graft by a police officer, esp. from a narcotics violator.
- a successful robbery;
- any success, triumph, happy acquisition, gift, or win.
- the victim of a robbery or swindle.
- pay off or settle a score, to avenge a wrong;
retaliate: In the Old West they paid off a score with bullets.
- to gain for addition to one's score in a game or match.
- to make a score of: He scored 98 on the test.
- to have as a specified value in points: Four aces score 100.
- [Educ., Psychol.]to evaluate the responses a person has made on (a test or an examination).
- to orchestrate.
- to write out in score.
- to compose the music for (a movie, play, television show, etc.)
- [Cookery.]to cut ridges or lines into (meat, fish, etc.) with shallow slashes, usually in a diamond pattern, before cooking.
- to make notches, cuts, marks, or lines in or on.
- to record or keep a record of (points, items, etc.), by or as if by notches, marks, etc.;
reckon (often fol. by up).
- to write down as a debt.
- to record as a debtor.
- to gain, achieve, or win: The play scored a great success.
- to obtain (a drug) illicitly.
- to steal.
- to acquire;
- to berate or censure: The newspapers scored the mayor severely for the announcement.
- to crease (paper or cardboard) so that it can be folded easily and without damage.
- to make a point or points in a game or contest.
- to keep score, as of a game.
- to achieve an advantage or a success: The new product scored with the public.
- to make notches, cuts, lines, etc.
- to run up a score or debt.
- to succeed in finding a willing sexual partner;
- to purchase or obtain drugs illicitly.
- to elicit and accept a bribe.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Railrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
Lumber floors you'll find many colors out there on the market I am confident there is something to complement actually the wildest ideas designers. While forcing the boundaries of traditional style and being creative is definitely welcome inside the home design business remains crucial to follow tips and particular regulations to avoid some of the Score Top And Bottom Edges Of Chair Rail (good How To Remove A Chair Rail #4) manner that is faults awkward.
Below you'll discover some suggestions that are highly effective although simple when selecting the How To Remove A Chair Rail for the inside, to keep in mind.
Color, feel and the space measurement of the color of the furniture, high roofs as well as the walls must be your first thought when selecting colors for your floor. For the closing layout to reach your goals must be complementary colors. The brand new flooring should fit the timber floors that are existing to maintain the house's honesty and circulation.
Avoid black flooring in a little area with black surfaces - it'll produce the space more heavy and depressing (observe how surfaces made of black timber). Dark shades bring out the warmth of decor's other components. For surfaces and lightcolored surfaces ceilings go in locations with minimal.