The post about Walker Floor Jacks was published at August 7, 2017 at 5:39 am. It is uploaded in the Floor category. Walker Floor Jacks is tagged with Walker Floor Jacks, Walker, Floor, Jacks..
Walkerwalk•er (wô′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- an enclosing framework on casters or wheels for supporting a baby who is learning to walk.
- a similar device, usually a waist-high four-legged framework of lightweight metal, for use by a weak or disabled person as a support while walking.
- (usually cap.) [Informal.]See Walker hound.
- a person or thing that walks or likes to walk: He's a great walker.
- [Theater Slang.]an extra or supernumerary.
- [Slang.]a musician required by a union contract to be hired and paid full salary even when not needed for performance.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Jacksjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
Walker Floor Jacks have 7 pictures it's including Found A Worthy Jack At A Price That Fits The Budget. Believe It Is A Walker 93657, But Someone, I Don't Know If You Guys Would Be Interested Or Not But Thought I Would Add This In Case Anyone Else Wanted To Know How This Series Of Walker Jack Comes ., The Jalopy Journal, Here's The Link To A Complete Rebuild For Model 93632 Http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/s.ad.php?t=80165, The Garage Journal, Re: 1930s Walker Floor Jack, 1930s Walker Floor Jack. Following are the images:
Walker Floor Jacks has been used with growing consistency. An increasing number of homeowners discover that they can use skill within their bathroom. There are various different alternatives to pick from. It really is only a subject of narrowing your final decision to only one choice. Walker Floor Jackss that is classic are often square or circular.
For something somewhat different a Walker Floor Jacks that is significantly ranked can be chosen by you. As the hint of the square could be the standard detail for the torpedo, one end of the spike is barely two or an inch heavy. You should have a greater countertop space to accommodate this fashion nevertheless it is magnificent to all and see sorts of fun to show off for your friends. You can even locate other designs including block. Some features a jar that's exactly the same detail throughout the jar although some have a bowl that resembles a semicircle. Both variations are simply of identifying which one will continue to work best in your restroom, a.
Components that are common include porcelain or stainless. Which standard substances are excellent, for cosmetic that is genuine you can select resources like pebble or concrete. The caliber of the surface contributes actual episode towards the bathroom and is quite beautiful.